
View 2 Images
Nancy Guthrie went missing overnight between January 31 and February 1(Image: Savannah Guthrie/Instagram)
The FBI issued a new statement on searches taking place on Wednesday in the Catalina Foothills area, connected to the Nancy Guthrie case.
Â
FBI Phoenix said in the statement: “This morning, numerous FBI agents are conducting an extensive search along multiple roadways in the Catalina Foothills area related to the Nancy Guthrie investigation. We are asking the media and motorists to follow all traffic laws and to remain especially cautious when passing law enforcement personnel near the roadways.
Article continues below
We appreciate the assistance and support we have received from the Tucson community. The FBI continues to offer a $50,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of Nancy Guthrie. You can help by submitting tips to the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.”
The 84-year-old mother of NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie vanished from her Arizona home nine days ago. Savannah has said their family believes her mother is still alive.
On Tuesday afternoon, the FBI released images of an armed, masked individual who is suspected of being linked to her disappearance. The footage has been quickly circulating across the world, as people try to identify the individual who appears to be male, with light skin and dark facial hair.
A man identified only as Carlos was detained during a traffic stop and questioned for hours before being released by authorities
The FBI is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of Nancy Guthrie and/or the arrest of someone responsible for taking her.

View 2 Images
The case took a significant turn on February 10(Image: Getty)
Tuesday’s release seemed to confirm that there was foul play involved in the disappearance of the elderly woman. Previously, Pima County officials confirmed that her home’s doorbell camera was disconnected at 1:47 am local time and the camera’s software registered motion a short time after, at 02:12 am.
Article continues below
They said that just before 2:30 am, the app on her pacemaker, an implanted cardiac device, disconnected from her phone. Police also confirmed that blood found on Nancy’s porch belonged to her.
Despite this, it remains unclear whether the FBI are any closer to finding out what happened to Guthrie or determining whether she is still alive.
A Tuesday press briefing hosted by Karoline Leavitt was delayed by the FBI release. Leavitt said she had reviewed the footage with the President whose reaction she described as “just pure disgust.”
News
American Idol Judges Clash On Air After One Contestant Sparks Heated Showdown
Gone are the days of Simon Cowell on American Idol. The current judges – Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan, and Carrie Underwood…
Lindsey Vonn Details Split Second Error That Led To Horrific Olympic Crash And Brutal End To Her Comeback
AP photojournalist Jacquelyn Martin explains her position on the course, her split-second reaction, and how she captured the rare sequence…
NFL Fans Are Destroying Sam Darnold For His ‘Classless’ Act Towards Drake Maye After Winning Super Bowl 60 [VIDEO]
Fans aren’t happy with Sam Darnold. NFL fans are blasting Seattle Seahawks quarterback Sam Darnold over his interesting postgame handshake decision with New…
LIVE TV SHOCK: Search Ends As Savannah Guthrie Crumbles On Live TV After Devastating Police Announcement
Savannah Guthrie is live, breaking down as police deliver the final, heartbreaking update. The search is over. This is every parent’s…
CNN Sparks Backlash After Cutting Off Jack Tapper Mid Segment On Nancy Guthrie Footage To Air Karoline Leavitt
CNN paused its coverage of the latest update in the Nancy Guthrie case to share Karoline Leavitt’s statement on the…
Olympian Shocks Everyone By Admitting On Live TV That He Cheated On His Girlfriend After Winning Bronze Medal [VIDEO]
Nobody saw this coming… Norwegian biathlete Sturla Holm Laegreid shocked viewers on Tuesday night. He won an Olympic bronze medal….
End of content
No more pages to load






